Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

How Life's Going Lately

So I said I was reviving YinYangKink, and then I disappeared again. Oops. This time I have an excuse: a new job. I'm working as a field organizer on a local race. I moved to a new state temporarily, and I'm working 12 hour days. I'm also staying at someone else's house, so I don't have a whole lot of time or space to myself to think of things to fill this space with. 

I'm learning how to play bass, slowly. I don't have time or money for lessons, so I'm mostly just trying to play songs I like from tabs I find online. Metallica's Sad But True is coming along fairly well.

I wrecked my car. Thankfully all I did was re-fuck-up my knee, which wasn't holding up well anyway. 

Z's congratulation about the job came in the form of a great scene over Skype. Clover clamps are wicked, wonderful things. I've only been here a week & a half, but I could really use another scene like that already.

I've been getting better & better at being able to switch. Not that I've gained a whole lot of skills lately, but the mindset's been easier to get into.

That's all I've got for now. Please forgive formatting issues for now, I'm sending this from my phone through an email. Next time I get on Blogger I'll proof-read.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre

No comments:

Post a Comment