Pages

Thursday, October 20, 2011

New Toy; Domming

I should be sleeping. However, I've gone too long without posting, especially since fun things are happening. I got Z a cock cage for his birthday, and we're both enjoying it a lot. He's been locked up since yesterday, I haven't quite decided for how long. I'm considering being 'nice' and only having this first time be for a couple of days. I'm also tempted to add time for the two times he got off without permission recently. I suppose I'll just see how things go.

What I'm really looking forward to is our next visit. He's going to be locked up for at least a week before, and I intend to make him beg me for release. All the things I love to do to him will be so much fun this way.

Last night we did a video chat, and he 'got to' watch me get off. Afterwards he was so wonderfully subbie. I love getting to see him that way. It just feels like such a gift to be able to share that with him. I'm getting sappy now, sorry. But it was just so cool to watch. And I could tell what he was feeling, because he's made me feel like that so many times. So far I haven't been able to do that for him enough, I hope that's going to change with this new tool in my arsenal.

Another great thing: I've been enjoying the hell out of Domming lately. Normally it's fun, but also very draining. The last week or so, though, has been different. I suppose I'm usually waiting to switch 'back to normal', and I'm not this time. I keep growing into being a switch, and I feel like a huge bridge has been crossed. Not feeling like I have a very limited amount of Dominant energy is awesome. Z has had a hell of a lot of patience while I've been figuring this role out, and I couldn't be happier that I'm finally starting to be able to give him what he deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment