Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Choking

Monday night I was in charge. I had planned to try waxplay and more sensory deprivation with Z, and I was looking forward to both. I like the idea of being in complete control of what is entering his brain, what he is experiencing. However, we’ll get to it later.

I started out with breathplay, something that he introduced me to and that we both love being on either side of, and his reactions were so exquisite that I got caught up in them and made a night of it. We have been doing light restricting each other’s breathing since our first encounter, but I ended up taking him much farther than in the past. I felt confident enough in being able to read him, and in his communication skills, that I really made him work to breathe, and kept it going for a while. He obviously enjoyed it, and told me that at the end of it I had cut off his air completely. He liked it, and wanted to go farther with it. We talked while he was recovering a bit, because I was concerned about safety. I like hearing him gasp while my hand is around his neck. It turns me on, but also lets me know that he’s ok. This would be taking it to a new level.

I told him that he was to grab my arm if he was having any trouble (our first time deciding to use a safeword or signal, as we usually just talk to each other), and tried really choking him for the first time. It took a couple of tries to find a position and direction of pressure that would actually stop him from being able to breathe. Once I did it was pretty amazing, on both ends. I love seeing him struggle, and I love knowing that he likes it.

We took a break to recover, and I choked him again. This time I wanted to push him, because I wanted him to feel satisfied at the end of the night. I didn’t want to leave him wishing for more, as I wouldn’t get to give it to him for a while. So I found the sweet spot under his chin, and pushed. I didn’t stop until I felt his arm start to move towards mine. Watching his face was incredible. Z is so expressive, which I absolutely love about him.

It was the first experience I’ve had as a Dom where I was a bit scared. It was a total rush, and I am so glad it worked as well as it did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment