Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Switching

I have always known that I am a masochist, and a submissive. When I got involved with Z I met my Dominant side. I have been exploring this new facet of my sexuality lately, and am having lots of fun doing so. One of the things that I've been thinking a lot about is why, when, how I end up ready to Dom. I want the dynamics between Z and myself to be more balanced, so that we can each get everything that we want out of our relationship. I want him to be able to get as much pleasure in submitting to me as I do with him. So I have been trying to find my triggers, for when he wants me to take control, and for when I want to be in charge, but can't quite find the right energy. 

One of the things that flips my switch is watching Z submit. When he waits for me blindfolded, or shares images of FemDom with me, starts deferring to me, his submission fuels my Dominance. His reactions delight me, making me want more than anything to cause more of them. It is a wonderful give and take. Another trigger is focusing on his favorite scenarios, things like sensory deprivation that I have no desire to be subjected to but can easily picture orchestrating. When thinking about sensations like pain that I crave, I can get distracted if I'm not far enough into Domspace. 

I am enjoying growing into being a switch. I never expected it, but it's lead to wonderful experiences. 

No comments:

Post a Comment