Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Masochism Indulged

Wednesday night was incredible. Z got a flogger, which I was not expecting in the slightest. He let me take a peek right before he got home from work. I had no idea what to expect from it. It feels so soft when it’s stationery. I spent the rest of the day waiting as patiently as I could.

Before we started with the flogger, Z got me off by choking me, and then just by playing with my nipples. We’ve never done much with orgasm control, but while he was choking me he started counting down from five. I came on three. After that he explained that I was to wait until zero, and I was able to get off on command for the rest of the night, which just felt amazing. I also gave him a blow job, during which he didn’t let me get quite as much air as I am accustomed to. It was a great feeling, being choked from the inside.

When he finally got out the flogger Z spent a while warming me up, and it was hard not to beg him to hit me harder at first. It was wonderfully stingy once he got going. I was standing, and he had me get off from it, at which point my knees gave out and I needed a break to be able to stand again. When he started again he had me bent over his bed, which is at about waist height. He started striking a bit harder, and let me get off whenever I felt like it, as long as I stayed standing there. It felt so wonderful. I loved the sharpness of it. I could feel stripes of heat after a while, which was perfect.

After I got off 8 times standing there, Z told me that I would get 10 more strikes, and get off on the last. He had me count each, thank him, and ask for the next. My begging for the next strike was completely genuine. On ten I fell to the floor, and had the most powerful orgasm I’ve ever experienced.

He gave me time to recover, and then fucked me. He had me get off right as he did. The perfect end to the night of my dreams. 

No comments:

Post a Comment