Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

"Home"

Ok, so I'm back at my parents' house, which I have trouble calling home. At this point Home is making dinner with Z, falling asleep together, waking up to him in the morning. This place is not Home, and hasn't been since I originally moved to Philly for college.

Regardless, I have internet, and should therefore be able to post whenever I want, which is nice. The last two posts were waiting on my hard drive for a couple of days before I got to post them, hence the timestamps. I was staying with R at the time (a subject for another post), who doesn't have internet at her house. Cosi has both awesome food and free internet though, so I was able to get online for a bit.

Anyway, I am not Home, but I am where I live, which will have to do for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment