Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Thoughts about YinYangKink

I am very glad that I started this blog. I am a very verbal person, and writing solidifies and clarifies concepts. Also I like having a record of my thoughts from different situations. I want to be able to look back on states of minds I've been in.

I am enjoying putting my thoughts out there. I know pretty much no one reads it other than Z, but I like the idea of it being available. I like the honesty that comes with anonymity. I am using it like a journal of my sex life at the moment, but I hope to expand the scope in the future.

For one, I love the idea of taking some of my fantasies from high school and transforming them into erotica. I haven't been in a mood that's compatible with those old stories, tho, so I may need to just move on to current ones. The thing is that current fantasies revolve around Z, which seems too specific. It just seems strange to write erotica about a real person. I'll have to think about it more.

Another thing that I would like to get into is more of my thoughts about sex, sexuality, and kink. As of now I pretty much just have recorded events. I want to post from a theoretical perspective as well as a practical one.

I also plan on continuing to update my F.A.Q. with questions asked frequently in FL groups. This is partially because it seems silly to write out a new post for a question I've answered before. Another reason is that I like having it all in one place.

Also, if anyone other than Z is reading, please let me know. I would love to get feedback.

2 comments:

  1. It seems like things are going very well for you. Sounds like you've found yourself in a quite ideal situation for a bi-switch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very lucky, the only thing that I want right now is to be closer to Z and Rinn. This long distance thing sucks. Other than that, I've got it made.

    ReplyDelete