Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Saturday, November 6

I had a wonderful weekend with Z. We went to a bondage photo shoot, which was our first time meeting people from 'the scene'. I was very much his sub during the entire day. I bought a collar and a ball gag on South Street, and I am so glad I did. We'd borrowed a collar from Rinn when we were all living together, but I found one that I love the look of enough that I was comfortable wearing it all day. This was the first time we carried the power exchange out of the bedroom. It was awesome and hope that we do it again soon. I love being His, and it's wonderful to be able to just sink into that mindset and savor it. 


He fingered me in the car on the way to the photo shoot, which was terrifying. I was definitely in a seriously submissive state to let him do that while driving, especially as it was less than a week after I was in a car crash. It was great to be that far gone that I couldn't say no. 


At the event I had a lot of fun. Most of the time I had a gag in my mouth, so Z had the final say on everything. Though to be honest he would have anyway. Toward the end Z got to try using a crop on me to get some color. We've agreed that we're putting that high on the list of toys to get next. It was wonderfully stingy. My suspicion that for me bondage is a means to an end, the end being having me helpless and at someone else's mercy, was confirmed. The ropes themselves didn't do much for me. Z hitting me while I was immobile and gagged, though, was excellent. 


When we got back to our hotel we had a lot more fun, but I think that can be it's own post.

No comments:

Post a Comment