Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update

I've been bad at updating lately, as my internet connection is fairly awful. However I just figured out how to post from my shiny new smartphone, so hopefully I'll be keeping up with it better. I was working a job with a lot of travel and where calling and emailing people was the majority of my responsibility, so I got a Palm Pre+, which I love. I'm having so much fun with it. After looking through the app catalog a few times, I remembered that I can post by email, so my last post was initially done that way. I plan on then editing any posts I write that way once I do get internet at a computer, so if you see "Sent from my Palm Pre" at the bottom, it's a work in progress. I figure that posting a draft is better than just not posting.

Theoretically, I should have plenty of time to write, as my job has ended. I was planning on going back to school or being in a new job by this point, but my luck is never that good. The night before my last day of work, I was in a car accident. My knee is pretty seriously fucked up, so I can't do much of anything. The worst part is that I can't drive, which even rules out non-taxing things like taking classes or working a desk job. And the opposite wrist is damaged enough that I can't use crutches either. Hopefully this will be resolved soon and I can get on with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment