Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Z's Game

There had been weeks of buildup, and my sub side was so strong that it was getting hard to put away each morning. i knew that i wouldn't have been able to say no to anything He wanted. i love that feeling of complete surrender.


Z had thought up a game to start out the night: i was to earn the priveledge of giving Him a blow job. The whole time i would have either the ball gag or His dick in my mouth. For each stroke of the flogger i took, i'd earn 3 seconds to have Him in my mouth. If i made "too much" noise, the stroke didn't count. i could stop the flogging whenever i wanted, and 5 minutes was the maximum ammout of time i could earn. Once the flogging was over, i would have that much time to get Him off. If i didn't, then He would punnish me and we'd start the game again (with me earning time starting from 0). i almost wanted Him to punnish me, because i knew that He'd been thinking about what the consequence was going to be, but He wouldn't tell me.

He put the gag in, leaned me over the bed, and started flogging me fairly hard, with every 10th stroke being full-force. After i'd earned 3 minutes, He stood me up facing Him, and started flogging my breasts, which was new. He hit my nipple piercing regularly, which made keeping quiet a challenge. He told me that if i fell, it was over. i managed to last until i'd earned 4 minutes, then dropped onto the bed at the 80th stroke. i was proud of myself for lasting that long, and Z was happy with my performance.

i then had 4 minutes to get Z to cum. He had done a great job of fucking with my head, because i felt like getting to finally touch Him was a priveledge, a reward. i was vaguely aware of the time, but i was very much focused on my task. my goal was to get to taste Him, but i wasn't expecting to win in the first round. It was just about to reach the 4 minute mark when i felt Him start to squirt. i was very surprised to win. Next time we play, He's going to make it harder.

i can't wait to play it again. Getting flogged is wonderful, and i love giving Z a blow job. More than that, tho, it was a mindfuck. i wasn't able to speak, the only use for my mouth was to please Him. The gag was a great way to make that sink in. And being allowed to touch Him was an honor that had to be earned. i desperately wanted to please Him. This was a huge success.

No comments:

Post a Comment