Pages

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Visit with Z last weekend

Last weekend I got to see Z, which is, of course, always awesome. He came to visit me at my parents' house, and we decided seeing each other between holidays this year would make the most sense. We had new toys to play with: we got a collar for Z, rope, a strap-on, and I had been driving Z a bit crazy. I had been having a lot of fun teasing him without letting him get off. It ended up being about 3 weeks, because I decided that I wanted to do the job myself when I finally let him cum. Our first night ended up being more focused on figuring new stuff out than on D/s, which was a shame. I did have a lot of fun, though. I tied him up and played with him, and we both had a good time, even if there weren't fireworks.

The second night, I found a more elegant use for the rope, and had a lot of fun teasing him, and getting him off a couple of times. I was tired by the end of it (still not anywhere near recovered from my car accident), and decided that having him eat me out would be a good end to the evening's activities.

This is something Z is great at, and I was enjoying myself. Suddenly I felt his hand around my throat, and I melted. That relatively little thing sent me spinning. The coolest changeover ever. He then blindfolded me, turned on some music, and got out the flogger. I was not expecting that to be brought out this visit, and wow was it intense. He was above me with it, and it was hitting every part of my body. He kept getting me off with it, until it was nearly continuous. There was a bit of a delay, tho, between the stroke and my convulsion, so that there was never anything touching me at the point of orgasm. This started to drive me crazy, not having anything solid to push back against. Eventually I was begging him to touch me, but I knew as soon as I felt him enter me that it was a dumb thing to ask for. The reason being, I knew he was going to stay there long past the point where it was comfortable, and he can get me stuck in the middle of an orgasm that way. He finally said that he'd pull out if I stopped convulsing, which I believe I laughed out loud at, but I did try.

That was last Sunday night, and i haven't gotten off since, but the intervening events are worth a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment